Join the leadership team.
Fresno's M.E.A.L. is dedicated to recruiting motivated individuals to help lead our community program. As the heart of Fresno's M.E.A.L., our leadership team makes decisions for long term growth to continue this experience built with homeless individuals.
Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator position is a collaborative role designed to expand our digital media pressence. This position is responsible for, but not limited to:
• Creating and sharing content on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
• Collaborating with leadership team members about promotion of Fresno's MEAL information on social media
• Promoting the great work of volunteers, ambassadors and our community/business supporters
OUT IN THE COMMUNITY
• Participate in community outreach events to raise awareness of our program
In all three segments you will:
• Manage our content calendar to ensure we have social media posts on a daily basis
• Work with our Leadership Team giving status reports on how our social media platforms are performing
• Participate in Leadership Team Meetings on a quarterly basis
To be successful in this role, you must have access to the internet via a computer and smartphone.