Fresno's M.E.A.L. is ready to take the next step to growing our program. To do so, we are recruiting M.E.A.L. Ambassadors.
What is a M.E.A.L. Ambassador?
M.E.A.L. Ambassadors will dedicate 5 to 10 hours a month assisting in expanding our capacity through hands on activity. Here are a few key responsibilities:
- Promoting our presence online through social media
- Researching the needs of our local homeless population through food and helping develop plans to aid
- Go through training to help lead aspects of M.E.A.L. days
- Outreaching at events and community activities
In 2016, we are looking for the following:
- (3) Student Ambassadors
- Currently attending middle school, high school, college or post secondary/trade school
- (2) Adult Ambassadors
- (2) Business Ambassadors
- You currently work with a business that gives back
- (3) Community Ambassadors
- Individuals who want to be active and have a voice!
M.E.A.L. Ambassadors must have volunteered with Fresno's M.E.A.L.